Post by midwifespal on Oct 18, 2011 10:47:06 GMT -5
Oh, mannn, I was hoping I wouldn't have to go first, I hate going first! Hmmm, maybe I'll "make" NoAngel go first...
* Do you ever look in your closet and say 'holy shit, that's a lot of black!'
Okay, some of mine from earlier, for now:
* Has the style/sound/feeling of the new album undergone a significant change since you began working on it?
* What is your very favorite specific place in the world?
* What is your favorite childhood memory?
* Name one obscure artist that you wish could be mainstream famous.
* Do you sometimes get tired of talking about yourself? How do you keep that real and fresh?
* You've talked about your 'self-created facade.' Do you think your fans' idea of you as a person is accurate?
* Do feel pressure to present a consistent image?
* Do you think a lot about making your music accessible?
* There's an "ugly-duckling into swan" myth about u. Do u feel like the same person u were as a kid or do u feel transformed?
* what was the last thing that made you laugh like crazy?
* where do you escape to in your fantasy life?
* What do you want your life to look like when you are 70?
* Crazy swirl around celebrity makes celebs seem like th most reasonable person in th rm. Thoughts frm th center of th whirlwind?
Okay, that's more than enough for now, sorry peeps to go on and on... NoAngel started it! (Actually, thinking about NoAngel's recent column, I'm starting to feel like this thread is more about me than it is about Adam...retreats to ponder that in a shamefaced way for a while...)
Post by skrealitycheck on Oct 21, 2011 23:59:35 GMT -5
1.) What song if any has ever made him cry??? 2.) What was he thinking about while he was singing Can't Let you go??? It is such an emotional song I had it on repeat after my mom died 2 years ago. And will he ever sing it live??? 3.) What song best describes you and Sauli??? bound to you by Christina or One and only by Adele???
Post by Craazyforadam on Nov 15, 2011 23:12:58 GMT -5
1) You clearly thought about fame long before it ever happened to you. You knew/talked to celebrities, wrote Pop goes the Camera, lived in Hollywood, observed from the sideline.
Question: How are your thoughts at the time about what it would be like different from the reality you are experiencing now?
2) Tell us about your muse. Is there one? Is it a he/she? Is that muse always around you day and night? Is it easy to follow your muse? Is it like a real person you can have discussions or exchange with or more an energy you are drawn towards? Is this more a conscientious or sub-conscientious thing for you? Which of your songs do you feel is most kissed by your muse?
'This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you'
from the song 'Vincent', by Don McLean