Post by midwifespal on Oct 18, 2011 10:47:06 GMT -5
Oh, mannn, I was hoping I wouldn't have to go first, I hate going first! Hmmm, maybe I'll "make" NoAngel go first...
* Do you ever look in your closet and say 'holy shit, that's a lot of black!'
Okay, some of mine from earlier, for now:
* Has the style/sound/feeling of the new album undergone a significant change since you began working on it?
* What is your very favorite specific place in the world?
* What is your favorite childhood memory?
* Name one obscure artist that you wish could be mainstream famous.
* Do you sometimes get tired of talking about yourself? How do you keep that real and fresh?
* You've talked about your 'self-created facade.' Do you think your fans' idea of you as a person is accurate?
* Do feel pressure to present a consistent image?
* Do you think a lot about making your music accessible?
* There's an "ugly-duckling into swan" myth about u. Do u feel like the same person u were as a kid or do u feel transformed?
* what was the last thing that made you laugh like crazy?
* where do you escape to in your fantasy life?
* What do you want your life to look like when you are 70?
* Crazy swirl around celebrity makes celebs seem like th most reasonable person in th rm. Thoughts frm th center of th whirlwind?
Okay, that's more than enough for now, sorry peeps to go on and on... NoAngel started it! (Actually, thinking about NoAngel's recent column, I'm starting to feel like this thread is more about me than it is about Adam...retreats to ponder that in a shamefaced way for a while...)
Post by skrealitycheck on Oct 21, 2011 23:59:35 GMT -5
1.) What song if any has ever made him cry??? 2.) What was he thinking about while he was singing Can't Let you go??? It is such an emotional song I had it on repeat after my mom died 2 years ago. And will he ever sing it live??? 3.) What song best describes you and Sauli??? bound to you by Christina or One and only by Adele???
Post by Craazyforadam on Nov 15, 2011 23:12:58 GMT -5
1) You clearly thought about fame long before it ever happened to you. You knew/talked to celebrities, wrote Pop goes the Camera, lived in Hollywood, observed from the sideline.
Question: How are your thoughts at the time about what it would be like different from the reality you are experiencing now?
2) Tell us about your muse. Is there one? Is it a he/she? Is that muse always around you day and night? Is it easy to follow your muse? Is it like a real person you can have discussions or exchange with or more an energy you are drawn towards? Is this more a conscientious or sub-conscientious thing for you? Which of your songs do you feel is most kissed by your muse?
'This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you'
from the song 'Vincent', by Don McLean
This is for major Adamtopia announcements. If you want to discuss Adam, start with today's Daily News & Information thread.
nannygoat: Just heard this parody of Bohemian Rhapsody. Thought everyone would enjoy it. Amazes me how people can be so creative. ow.ly/p9ZH30niDPS and did I mention how much I am enjoying all the 'goodies' we got lately? "Feel Something" is gorgeous.
Mar 10, 2019 17:28:10 GMT -5
suzysuzy79: Never done this before-- can you tell? I want to learn how to chat with you exceptional ladies that I've followed and been thrilled by, since 2014. Somebody teach me how to talk with y'all, please. Thanks for help.
May 22, 2019 14:12:12 GMT -5
cassie: No one reads the shoutbox regularly. To chat with us, type in the QUICK REPLY box above the shoutbox. Or to reply to a specific post, click on QUOTE in the right top corner of the post and start typing your reply. Welcome! Join in.
May 23, 2019 0:49:47 GMT -5
atomom: Adam's artistry is in full display: the surprise of hiccuppy gasps right before "new eyes", the sensuous tongue, one-two punch of "damn" smile, head thrown back, body drops to heavy guitar beats, a lusciously looking Adam--all make NE a visual/aural feast.
May 26, 2019 15:08:34 GMT -5
Q3: ladyregent: The Shoutbox is really for announcement -- if you want to discuss Adam, go to the Daily News Thread for today. You will be able to post there.
Jun 20, 2019 23:22:56 GMT -5
Jablea: Tonight's the night!
Jul 10, 2019 20:59:08 GMT -5
jason90405: The complete MTV Pride 2 hour special "Adam Lambert's Fierce Pride Anthems". I did miss the first 30 seconds when he was talking about performing for Cher but you can watch or downloads the whole thing here: drive.google.com/file/d/1H3NfgxeBpk0H
Jul 14, 2019 22:54:29 GMT -5
phronni7: Linda, Thank you so much for your kind wishes and thoughts. I tried to send an earlier thanks, but I don’t know what happened. I was definitely in Zombie mode and might still be to some extent. But I love “I was born to Love You”. Than you again, Laur
Oct 22, 2019 2:09:30 GMT -5
irish1139: Is anyone doing a 2020 Adam Lambert calendar
Nov 9, 2019 8:21:28 GMT -5
irish1139: Is anyone doi
Nov 13, 2019 18:46:33 GMT -5
irish1139: Is anyone doing an Adam Lambert calendar for 2020
Nov 13, 2019 18:47:49 GMT -5
cassie: Irish, I don't think anyone regularly checks the shoutbox. But, I am not making a calendar this year. Sorry.
Nov 13, 2019 19:43:38 GMT -5
deb5anne: Looks and sg
Dec 12, 2019 21:41:26 GMT -5
deb5anne: Looks and sounds great!
Dec 12, 2019 21:41:53 GMT -5
Melisende: A couple of my pictures from The Bowery:
Dec 18, 2019 22:41:28 GMT -5
Melisende: A couple of my pictures from The Bowery.
Dec 18, 2019 22:42:26 GMT -5
vickylynnlambert: Hi Sandy - trying to navigate this site. Still trying to find out who is meeting where? Guess I have to read every thread and send those people a reply? Would like to be included in something at some time for that Friday and Saturday 24th and 15th.Thanks
Feb 24, 2020 16:37:51 GMT -5