Post by midwifespal on Oct 18, 2011 10:47:06 GMT -5
Oh, mannn, I was hoping I wouldn't have to go first, I hate going first! Hmmm, maybe I'll "make" NoAngel go first...
* Do you ever look in your closet and say 'holy shit, that's a lot of black!'
Okay, some of mine from earlier, for now:
* Has the style/sound/feeling of the new album undergone a significant change since you began working on it?
* What is your very favorite specific place in the world?
* What is your favorite childhood memory?
* Name one obscure artist that you wish could be mainstream famous.
* Do you sometimes get tired of talking about yourself? How do you keep that real and fresh?
* You've talked about your 'self-created facade.' Do you think your fans' idea of you as a person is accurate?
* Do feel pressure to present a consistent image?
* Do you think a lot about making your music accessible?
* There's an "ugly-duckling into swan" myth about u. Do u feel like the same person u were as a kid or do u feel transformed?
* what was the last thing that made you laugh like crazy?
* where do you escape to in your fantasy life?
* What do you want your life to look like when you are 70?
* Crazy swirl around celebrity makes celebs seem like th most reasonable person in th rm. Thoughts frm th center of th whirlwind?
Okay, that's more than enough for now, sorry peeps to go on and on... NoAngel started it! (Actually, thinking about NoAngel's recent column, I'm starting to feel like this thread is more about me than it is about Adam...retreats to ponder that in a shamefaced way for a while...)
Post by skrealitycheck on Oct 21, 2011 23:59:35 GMT -5
1.) What song if any has ever made him cry??? 2.) What was he thinking about while he was singing Can't Let you go??? It is such an emotional song I had it on repeat after my mom died 2 years ago. And will he ever sing it live??? 3.) What song best describes you and Sauli??? bound to you by Christina or One and only by Adele???
Post by Craazyforadam on Nov 15, 2011 23:12:58 GMT -5
1) You clearly thought about fame long before it ever happened to you. You knew/talked to celebrities, wrote Pop goes the Camera, lived in Hollywood, observed from the sideline.
Question: How are your thoughts at the time about what it would be like different from the reality you are experiencing now?
2) Tell us about your muse. Is there one? Is it a he/she? Is that muse always around you day and night? Is it easy to follow your muse? Is it like a real person you can have discussions or exchange with or more an energy you are drawn towards? Is this more a conscientious or sub-conscientious thing for you? Which of your songs do you feel is most kissed by your muse?
'This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you'
from the song 'Vincent', by Don McLean
This is for major Adamtopia announcements. If you want to discuss Adam, start with today's Daily News & Information thread.
phronni7: For person looking for that particular version of
Aug 7, 2018 21:28:34 GMT -5
phronni7: For the person on page one of today’s thread wanting to know which version of “Runnin’ medley, I am pretty sure it is Gasometer ( Vienna) 2016. It is definitely my favorite version. Wish I knew how to bring it over.
Aug 7, 2018 21:32:06 GMT -5
phronni7: FIRST CRUSH: Andy Gibb—oh, that poster with him in a white suit, almost all the way buttoned shirt, I think necklace, beautiful health hair and white, white teeth ( maybe that’s why I liked Adam in the white shirt where the comment were all over the plae
Aug 11, 2018 18:48:47 GMT -5
irish1139: bamafan, let me know if you got a message from me. Yes, Iwant the calendar. I will do anything to get it.
Nov 29, 2018 17:11:01 GMT -5
irish1139: Bamafan, I have it. And I want to kiss those lips. I can't wait to see you in Florida, I hope. Thanks for all you have done for me.
Dec 5, 2018 19:53:18 GMT -5
irish1139: Bamafan, I hope to see you in Florida. Thanks for everything. I have to get a new computer. This one is 15 years old and doesn't work well. I hope no one has read the stuff I have typed today. It is nutty.
Dec 5, 2018 19:54:42 GMT -5
bamafan: Irish.....Just happened to look down here....I never do. lol. So glad you got it! Not going down to Florida this time, but hope you can go to a QAL show in Tampa or Sunrise.
Dec 5, 2018 23:52:25 GMT -5
nannygoat: Just heard this parody of Bohemian Rhapsody. Thought everyone would enjoy it. Amazes me how people can be so creative. ow.ly/p9ZH30niDPS and did I mention how much I am enjoying all the 'goodies' we got lately? "Feel Something" is gorgeous.
Mar 10, 2019 17:28:10 GMT -5
suzysuzy79: Never done this before-- can you tell? I want to learn how to chat with you exceptional ladies that I've followed and been thrilled by, since 2014. Somebody teach me how to talk with y'all, please. Thanks for help.
May 22, 2019 14:12:12 GMT -5
cassie: No one reads the shoutbox regularly. To chat with us, type in the QUICK REPLY box above the shoutbox. Or to reply to a specific post, click on QUOTE in the right top corner of the post and start typing your reply. Welcome! Join in.
May 23, 2019 0:49:47 GMT -5
atomom: Adam's artistry is in full display: the surprise of hiccuppy gasps right before "new eyes", the sensuous tongue, one-two punch of "damn" smile, head thrown back, body drops to heavy guitar beats, a lusciously looking Adam--all make NE a visual/aural feast.
May 26, 2019 15:08:34 GMT -5
Q3: ladyregent: The Shoutbox is really for announcement -- if you want to discuss Adam, go to the Daily News Thread for today. You will be able to post there.
Jun 20, 2019 23:22:56 GMT -5
Jablea: Tonight's the night!
Jul 10, 2019 20:59:08 GMT -5
LindaG23: Front page has a mxlr, is there a streamer?
Jul 10, 2019 21:43:56 GMT -5
jason90405: The complete MTV Pride 2 hour special "Adam Lambert's Fierce Pride Anthems". I did miss the first 30 seconds when he was talking about performing for Cher but you can watch or downloads the whole thing here: drive.google.com/file/d/1H3NfgxeBpk0H
Jul 14, 2019 22:54:29 GMT -5
phronni7: Linda, Thank you so much for your kind wishes and thoughts. I tried to send an earlier thanks, but I don’t know what happened. I was definitely in Zombie mode and might still be to some extent. But I love “I was born to Love You”. Than you again, Laur
Oct 22, 2019 2:09:30 GMT -5